The New Black Chamber of Commerce
Oh My God. Here we go again. With the exception of Mr. Cason, nobody knows these people. They must all be related and/or work for each other. It smells like another SCAM. And they have the nerve to use the NAACP to birth this mess.
But here’s what I think:
What is it about Portland that encourages and accepts pathological behavior from devious black people? There is a persistent and clear pattern followed by people like E.D. Mondaine.
We’ve seen this movie before. And it’s really a very scary one. It’s called the Roy Jay Rerun and here is the script or story line:
- Find, commandeer and embed yourself into a vulnerable weak non-profit organization like a local NAACP having a solid national reputation and brand.
- Exploit the organization’s weaknesses by imposing self-serving directives over national recognized rules, bylaws and directives.
- Structure and leverage executive officers and processes in absolute conformance to your directives, tolerating no descent.
- Use the organization for personal gain while building self-serving economic and political platforms.
- Latching on to every troubling issue that will further your public profile and your external leadership credentials.
- Produce grandiose events and circumstances primarily centered around your self-serving agenda.
- Cultivate relationships with conveniently naive public officials seeking to ingratiate themselves to the black community.
- Effectively use the NAACP brand without commensurate compensation to the national office.
- Lie and use the misery of black people to gain personal prominence.
- Mis-use membership money and resources to foster a false narrative about the needs, conditions, and aspirations of black people.
- Pretend it is all about us when it’s really all about you.
- Co-opt the local black press with patronizing ads and back door financial deals. Getting the black press to run glorifying un-sourced propaganda.
- Use social media to lie and manipulate public perceptions about your capabilities and motives.
- Sense a void and fill it with a bogus a organization like the Black Chamber of Commerce sham.
- Claiming to be the victim when your dirty deeds are exposed.
Somebody answer me, why do we keep going through this over and over again? I feel like we are contending with the Devil himself disguised as God’s servant.